Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
NMR Service offers a fully pneumatic controller unit to control and monitor MAS speeds. Please do not hesitate to contact us for details.
- To set MAS speeds with ±1 Hz precision
- Controls MAS speeds of up to 150 kHz
- Manual and automatic start/stop
- Frame cooling gas, insert and ejection gas (dry air or nitrogen gas)
- 0 – 4 bar drive and bearing gas regulation
- Requires min. 5 bar main pressure input (dry air or nitrogen gas)
- Maximum 8 bar main pressure input (dry air or nitrogen gas)
- Please note, the stability of the MAS speed might be influenced by the pressure stability of the input gas.
- Microcontroller-based TTL and analogue monitoring output
- Requires min. 50 mV peak-to-peak input signal from probe
- 24 set-ups for different rotor types
- USB connection to the PC
- Software to monitor spinning speed and stop spinning (requires Microsoft Windows 10)
Suitable for Bruker systems
- Plugs, connectors, signal in- and outputs fully Bruker compatible
- Trigger output to synchronise with rotation
Tested for the following Bruker MAS rotors
- Bruker 2.5 mm: automatic start and stop
- Bruker 3.2 mm: automatic stop
- Bruker 4.0 mm: automatic start and stop
- Bruker 7.0 mm: automatic start and stop