eATM ROBOT system
Enhance the efficiency of NMR investigations!
Our external automatic tuning/matching (eATM) ROBOT system is a modular system that comprises an eATM ROBOT plus an eATM control unit (and software). Upon your request, we will put together your setup to meet excatly your needs! Please browse the details given below and do not hesitate to contact us.
- Attachment to tuning/matching rods of the probehead
- Suitable for static and/or MAS probeheads (NMR Service GmbH,
Bruker, and Doty; Varian and others on request)
- Stand for the magnet will be fitted to customer's requirements
- Option: automatic tuning/matching for second channel, e.g. 1H-X
eATM control unit
- Enables automatic tuning/matching for eATM ROBOT
and probeheads by NMR Service GmbH
- Total frequency range: 30 - 900 MHz
- Usable frequency range depends on probehead and spectrometer
- Interface to Bruker or Tecmag consoles
- Interface to host computer with ATM software
- To control tuning/matching in manual or automatic mode
- Compatible with Bruker and Tecmag spectrometers
- Setup for probehead selection if various probeheads
are used/controlled by the system
- Re-calibration of carrier frequency via up to 4 pre-set tune/match
positions (followed by automatic fine tuning) as well as solely
automatic tuning/matching for pre-set carrier frequencies,
e.g. frequency step (VOCS) experiments or re-calibration during VT NMR
O. Pecher, D. M. Halat, J. Lee, Z. Liu, K. J. Griffith, M. Braun, and C. P. Grey. Enhanced efficiency of solid-state NMR investigations of energy materials via the external Automatic Tuning/Matching (eATM) robot. J. Magn. Reson. 2017, 275, 127.